Pages

Sunday 11 May 2014

Diddy awarded Honorary Doctorate at Howard University




The Hip Hop mogul Sean “Diddy” Combs was awarded a honorary doctorate at his former school Howard University in Washington D.C., USA on the 10th May 2014.
Sean “Diddy” Combs who however didn't graduate from the institution had this to say about Howard University; “Howard University didn’t just save my life, it entered my soul…my heart, my being and my spirit.” This is truly inspiring for everyone who believes in his or her our abilities and are driven by passion to achieve, will definitely get there if they don't give up.  
Diddy attended the ceremony with his four beautiful daughters and was earlier in the year ranked by Forbes as the richest Hip Hop entertainer with an estimated wealth of $700 million for 2014. 
Congratulations Dr. Sean “Diddy” Combs!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment