Pages

Saturday 12 October 2013

ENZO - International Girl




''After dropping I Want You, Enzo presents her Follow up single: International Girl.

The CBN (ChocBoiNation) artiste crafted this afropop song to celebrate all she is, and what every woman has the right to be: bold, fearless and powerful.

Produced by L37, the song contains elements of Fela’s afro-beat vibe, a chorus of drums and underneath, a thrumming baseline.

“This song is where I’m at now. Taking charge of my life and facing all the possibilities that lie before me. It’s about me wanting every woman, every girl out there, to chase their dreams whatever they may be. To be bold and colourful.” -Enzo

The video for the single, directed by Paul Gambit, is set for release soon.

Enzo is managed by NmO management. For bookings and inquiries: ngoziomambala@gmail.com

Download. Listen. Share.''

No comments:

Post a Comment